[Gambas-user] Unkown Symbol Bottom in Class Tabstrip 1784

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 5 00:24:20 CET 2009

On dimanche 4 janvier 2009, richard terry wrote:
> Note previous post
>
> Re-built again and this is the result. This time it would be nice to get
> some advice how to fix this/reason, etc, without having to re-do my tap
> strips.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

You must use the "update all forms" menu entry in the IDE for your project. Or
open the offending form, change something, and save it back. The old
TabStrip.Bottom should be replaced automatically by Align.Bottom.

--
Benoit Minisini