[Gambas-user] More odd IDE problems

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun Jan 4 21:50:42 CET 2009

This one is really weird, I enclose the pictures, but have not been able to
reproduce it reliably.

Something changed a character in the Form definition of a couple of forms,
replacing an integer in Spacing = 2 to Spacing = T on all the occurrences in
the form definition.

What I'd done is this:

I'd compiled 1777 after all my difficulties. It complained saying I needed to
re-compile the project which I did. It then decided that panel.backcolour
didn't exist as a property, so I changed that to Background and it got past
that. It then popped up an error message that 'Bottom' was not found.

As the only thing with a Bottom property that I could think of was the tab
control I tried to change the orientation of the tab to Bottom in the
properties box. This didn't work. So I deleted the tab and put back on a new
one which did. I then moved the position of it up the screen a bit and ran
the program > the resultant errors about the 'T'.

Also in the project components window there was no scroll bar.

Really weird.

I downgraded. to 1744 my last reliable but will build again today upgrade and
see what happens.

Regards

Richard