[Gambas-user] create gambas component

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Sun Jan 4 02:36:54 CET 2009

hi I new in gambas. I try to create a simple gambas component , a project
with only a class and a function . I read from wiki that all I need to do is
1. on the project option set the "this project is component to true"
2. on make executable option tick "Install in the user component directory"

after I click ok to generate , I get error "CComponet.load.353  file or
directory does not exist"

I load another project , from the project component I see the component I
created .  I tick my component to enable it  then press ok button . I get
the same error "CComponet.load.353  file or directory does not exist"

am I missing something?