[Gambas-user] TableView Editing

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Sat Jan 3 16:08:43 CET 2009

Gambas 2.8...

I've slightly modified Fabien's example posted on August 13, 2008.

1) I'm getting a "Null Object" when attempting to execute the following line
inside a TableView Click event:

TableView1.Edit(["a", "b", "c", "d"], FALSE)

2) Say I click on Col 0, Row 0. The contents of that cell are selected. I
edit the cell contents then press TAB and it appears the contents are
apparently saved, but the next column's cell does not get selected. In other
words, I click on 0,0 then press TAB. I expect Col 1, Row 0 to be selected.
But it is not.

Using the left and right arrow keys, I can cursor through the cells and
their contents (but none is selected)--which is as expected.

Just wondered if the TAB functionality was a feature or a bug? Or possibly
something that has been addressed more recently.

Thanks,
Jason