[Gambas-user] Switching between forms in tabstrip

Wed Feb 25 20:14:33 CET 2009

Vackoy ha scritto:
> Thanks everyone for your responses.
> I think that what Benoit and Doriano suggested are in the way of what I
> need.
>
> Doriano, the layout of what I have is the following:
> * a main form
> * a workspace
> * several forms added to the workspace by .add method
>
> Where should I add the menu, in the main form? the workspace? sorry but is
> beyond what I have tried before
> Thanks.

I think you should add the menu to the main form, but I never tried
workspaces; I am happy with plain tabstrips.
So, I really don't know if it works well with workspaces, because inside
them there can be another menu, I suppose (well, this is true for
tabstrips too, they can embed other forms). It is not clear to me the
path events take to go from X11 to widget system to gambas to whatever ;-)

Take a try... it should be quick and easy... good luck!

Regards,
Doriano