[Gambas-user] Switching between forms in tabstrip

Vackoy marcel.duffau at ...626...
Wed Feb 25 18:03:29 CET 2009

Yes, but which element/object is the observer for the Keypress?
I tried with Workspace.Keypress but when I open a form, the observer becomes
the form and not the workspace, so no matter what key I press it doesn't
raise the event...