[Gambas-user] Missing dependencies in compiled packages

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Feb 25 17:55:58 CET 2009

> I'm facing a serious problem when compiling a project:
> When I'm trying to install the created package, it gives the list of
> required dependencies, but there are missing gambas components.
> For example, I cannot add the gambas2-gb-db-sqlite3 package, and I can't
> see it in projects properties. I've checked the gb.db component, but that
> doesn't affect the missing package. Off course, the program would install
> but also immediately crash, since it's built upon sqlite backend. How can I
> add these missing stuffs?
> Thanks!
> Csaba

Hi,

At the moment, database drivers are not checkable in the project property
dialog, and so they are not added to the project dependencies list.

I think making them checkable is not a problem. If I do that in a next commit,
will you test it?

--
Benoît