[Gambas-user] Missing dependencies in compiled packages

minthaka mohareve at ...626...
Tue Feb 24 13:19:28 CET 2009

What are you trying to do? Please tell us more.

My question is twofold:
1. I've written a program in Gambas. It uses the sqlite3 server as backend.
When I try to install my program, the package manager invokes another
packages to be installed:
-gambas2-gb-db
-gambas2-gb-db-form
-gambas2-gb-form
-gambas2-gb-qt
-gambas2-gb-qt-ext
-gambas2-runtime.
It's all right, the dependencies are well solved but: the program doesn't
work until I've not installed gambas2-gb-db-sqlite3 package. I have to do it
manually, nothing is telling me what is missing. I would like to have this
package on the dependency list. I don't know how to do that.
2. I would also include packages unarj, unzip, unrar, unace, and add them on
dependency list. If it is not possible to do from within gambas2-ide, is
there possibility to "crack" an .rpm file, to find a file containing the
dependency list, and to add some lines manually, and after to save all the
changes.
I don't know how to create .rpm packages manually, the descriptions are
obsolete,...
So can you help me?
Thanks!
Csaba