[Gambas-user] How to create a web site with Gambas

Daniel Rojas lord.quo at ...626...
Sat Feb 21 01:02:34 CET 2009

   Mmm, ok.

   I have a program that make queries to my MySQL database and export the
result to a CSV (Excel) file and then I mail this reporte to my users.

   I want to put this app in a web site on mi pc, and that my users can
access this app directly. They don't have to write queries, only choose an
option, give some filters (date, product category, etc.) and get the CSV
report.

   Thanks.

Daniel Quintero desde la Ciudad de México