[Gambas-user] Properties in Classes

Richard Gladman richard at ...2079...
Fri Feb 20 21:13:33 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> As a Gambas Newbie I was wondering if there are any advantages to using
>> properties as opposed to get / set methods?
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>>
>> Richard
>>

> The syntax is clearer. You usually use get / set methods in language that do
> not have properties.
>
> As for the execution time, you should not see any difference.
>
> Regards,

I thought it might be something like that. Well, now that I have found
out about them I am going to have to re-factor my code to use them. I
might as well do things the right way...

Thanks.

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
(How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?)

Registered Linux User: #459086