[Gambas-user] Setting properties in a group

Anuradha Ratnaweera anuradha at ...2077...
Fri Feb 20 05:15:25 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have several buttons on a form, generated using the GUI, not though
code.  Say their names are "Button1", "Button2" etc - a lot of them.

First, I wanted to share an event handler for all the buttons.  I did
this putting them all to a group called "Buttons" and using the event
handler "Buttons_Click".

Now I need to set the properties of all the buttons in the group.
E.g.: to disable / enable them.  Is there a way to iterate over all
the buttons belonging to the group "Buttons"?

Thanks in advance.

        Anuradha
--
http://www.sayura.net/anuradha/