[Gambas-user] How to populate a gridview from keyboard

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Tue Feb 17 15:16:11 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

it seemed so simple that I feel a bit stupid with that question, but...
I want to fill a gridview with text coming from the keyboard, as in a
crossword.
I think I've to deal with the keypress event and the key.text data, but
how can I identify the cell to fill. I cannot even see any cursor on my
grid.
I want not to use the mouse cursor because my fingers are on the
keyboard all the time. I wish to define the next cell with the cursor
keys only.

Could someone give me a short sample or point me on the right direction?

Thanks in advance for your help
Dominique Simonart