[Gambas-user] Gambas 2 -> Gambas 3

Tue Feb 17 08:57:45 CET 2009

Good morning Benoit (and everyone)

Just came about a question: When I want to bring my Gambas2 app to
Gambas3, will this be as roundabout as it is from Gambas1 to Gambas2?
(Creating new forms and converting the code...) Or is it more upward
compatible?

The reason for asking this is that you told me that you would just
maintain bugfixes in Gambas2 and bring changes only to Gambas3. As I'm
still maintaining some bigger Gambas1 projects, I would then migrate
them to Gambas3 directly rather than having them under Gambas2 - if it's
as much work again...

Hope I could make clear what I mean...

Regards

Rolf