[Gambas-user] License of Gambas Logo

Markus Mangold markusmangold at ...17...
Fri Feb 6 15:22:20 CET 2009

Well, acutally it will be rather a booklet than a book. It will have about 72 pages, is for the very beginner only and it will be in German only. I don't know if the knowware publishing house publishes in other languages than Danish or German but my booklet will be very similar to the "knowware" series. (www.knowware.dk or www.knowware.de).
So keep your fingers crossed that I can make progress in the near future and maybe when its finished I will translate it into my (bad) English ... ;-) By the way, it will be available on Lulu.com.