[Gambas-user] GridView not refreshing

Thu Feb 5 11:39:07 CET 2009

> the method Data. You know the speed is very important.
> But can you explain me why it doesn't want to do the same action, when the
> GridView is already filled? I've tried to do gV.Clear() to recreate the
> table but it didn't work. Logically there's a contradiction!

The DATA event will be used when you change the number of Rows or
Columns. So just set

gV.Rows.Count = 0

and the grid will be erased completely. When you want it to be filled
again, set

gV.Rows.Count = 10000

and it will go (ten thousand times * number of columns) into the DATA
event where you can tell it what to fill in each cell.

Is this what you were looking for?

Rolf