[Gambas-user] GridView not refreshing

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Thu Feb 5 10:39:32 CET 2009

Well, I'll try with your suggestion, but sincerely I'm afraid that I'll get
the same ugly result I had the first time, when I wanted to display tens of
thousands rows with the synthax
gV.[m,o].Text=....
It took eternity to display all the rows. But since I'm using Data event it
speeded up the process at least 100 times. I thought that when I already
have a filled table, and I just want to sort its items, I could use again
the method Data. You know the speed is very important.
But can you explain me why it doesn't want to do the same action, when the
GridView is already filled? I've tried to do gV.Clear() to recreate the
table but it didn't work. Logically there's a contradiction!
Thanks