[Gambas-user] Ask about key.enter and key.return

Thu Feb 5 08:18:11 CET 2009

Leo Sendra ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> What is the different between key.enter and key.return?
> I have a trouble in my application.
> When I use key.return, the enter button near a number pad (num lock part) is not function as well.
> I don't know what happen with this.
> I am really confused with this code. Is it a bug? Or do they have a different meaning??

...they are exactly two different codes for two different keys! If you
want they to have the same function, look at both "Key.Enter" and
"Key.Return" (with an OR clause). Or, as Richard says, put a print
statement and look at what is happening.

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."