[Gambas-user] License of Gambas Logo

Charles Capaday Charles.Capaday at ...2023...
Wed Feb 4 17:35:20 CET 2009

Are you writing the long awaited book of Gambas? This would be a major thing for the language and the potentially huge community out there. As it stands and as wonderful as it is, it is something for geeks only...

                                                                        Cheers,

Dr. Charles Capaday
Professor & Director
Brain and Movement Lab.