[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2.11.1

Tue Feb 3 13:37:38 CET 2009

Benoit Minisini schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a release to fix last-minute bugs in the 2.11 version:
>
> * The arithmetic operations on Boolean, Byte and Short now behave correctly
> when an overflow occurs.
>
> * The compiler message displayed when there is a syntax error in a FOR...NEXT
> loop is correct now.
>
> * The GridView now stretched its last column correctly.
>
> * The GridView cell padding has been fixed.
>
> Regards,

Hi Benoit,

I just downloaded, compiled and installed 11.1, but the gridview still
makes the last column stretch.

Looking into it somewhat more in detail, I found I had originally chosen
"Tableviews" for my project. But as far as I understand from the
documentation, in Gambas 2 a tableview is just a gridview with cell
editor capability (or vice versa). So, did I get something wrong?

Regards

Rolf