[Gambas-user] Drag'n'drop and url decode

Ivan Tarozzi itarozzi at ...626...
Mon Feb 2 14:29:39 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm using a Drop event in a ListView. When I d'n'd files from nautilus
to my gambas application, I can retrieve the file names using drag.Data
property.

Data is in the url format, several files are separated by \r\n

Is there a simple way to decode the names? Instead to use the right and
left functions to remove "file://" and "/r/n" substrings?

Is there a function to decode url to file name containing spaces?
(convert %20 to " "). I need to access the dropped files, so I need a
file name in standard string format.

Thanks!

Ivan