[Gambas-user] Is Gambas2.8 stable?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Dec 31 18:13:33 CET 2009

2009/12/31 cwyong1 <yongchiaowoei at ...626...>:

> HI.
> I got me a Frame object in my form and i got this in my code
>
> PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
>
>  WITH ME
>    .maximized = TRUE
>    .Frame1.visible = false
>  END WITH
>
> END

it's normal

if you are trying to access like that to an objet it's like a call
from another place...

and Frame1 is a private member of Form not accessible from the outside

Maximized is a public property of Form so it is accessible from the
outside by me.maximized for exemple.

so to do what you want :

Me.Maximized = true
Frame1.Visible = False

Contrary to VB In gambas all form objects are not public !