[Gambas-user] Gambas3 svn versions 2533-2541 won't install

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Tue Dec 29 22:43:26 CET 2009

Thanks for all your quick answers.

@ Laurent:
Will try to get libtool 2.x.
OpenSuSe doesn't have this version in the repos.

@ Charlie:
Will try your scripts.
But it can't be done before 2010/01/8.

@ Benoît:
What do you mean by "checkout everything from scratch"?
I'm a newbie to all of that.
If you mean "delete the folder ... /gambas3/trunk" and start again with svn,
yes, I did.