[Gambas-user] Type of Variables possible?

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Dec 29 11:31:56 CET 2009

2009/12/29 charlesg <charles at ...1784...>:

> Hi
>
> Project, Options, "Module symbols are public by default"=yes ?

I'm sorry, Charles, but I must disagree with that solution. Some time
back in the distant past (over 2yrs ago) there was a change in Gambas
that meant the compiler made module symbols private by default, which
would break some older code. "Module symbols are public by
default"=yes was added only to assist transitional code, and certainly
not to fix the OP's problem.

HTH