[Gambas-user] Type of Variables possible?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Tue Dec 29 11:10:02 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 2:18 AM, charlesg <charles at ...1784...>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Project, Options, "Module symbols are public by default"=yes ?
>
> rgds
>
> Thank you, but I must still be confused.  Please see the following example:

I have the following in my startup class/form:

Public IOvariables1 As New IOvariables

Then, in my IOvariables.class

Public DriveWheelLeft As Integer = 1
Public DriveWheelRight As Integer = 2
Public HeadLR As Integer = 90
Public HeadUD As Integer = 90
Public IRLeft As Integer = 0

If I try and use IOvariables1 in a separate module, I receive an unknown
identifier error?

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org