[Gambas-user] Strange behavior of Items on panel

norarg norarg at ...2311...
Mon Dec 28 21:23:11 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a form with one panel, on this some textboxes and comboboxes. In
design-mode they have the right height of 21 pix, when running the
programm they get 24 pix high. I have turned off all expand- and
autoarrange-properties, and set the scaled-porperty on the form to
false.

I also have tried to resize when running the programm, then I get 22 pix
height rather than 21. It just does not look as designed. Sure I could
make everything a little less high while designing, but I also do not
know what is happening when changing to higher screen resolution - have
no possibilities myself, to test this - old monitor with max 1024x768
pix.

Does someone have an idea?
(Ubuntu 9.10/Gambas 2.13)

Thanks and regards