[Gambas-user] Generating Forms

norarg norarg at ...2311...
Mon Dec 28 15:07:17 CET 2009

Hi,

I am a little confused, and just do not find out where I am wrong: I
have generated a form for database use, just parsed some data from an
existing form and wrote a new. Then loaded it into the IDE. (Wrote .form
and  (still) empty .class). The form looks good, but when starting the
programm, I get the message: <Missing as in form definition>.
The .class-file is completly empty. Is there anything to consider when
writing a .class-file?

As long as the .class-file was none-existent, at least the programm
startet (there are about 15 different forms in the app), and I had not
called the generated form yet. I have found nothing in the docu about
this.

Using Ubuntu 9.10/Gambas 2.13

Thanks,
norarg