[Gambas-user] Revision: 2514

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Thu Dec 24 16:55:27 CET 2009

Le jeudi 24 décembre 2009 16:27:14, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> gambas3 Revision: 2514
>  does not compile for me , fails at reconf
>
> Charlie

I guess it's because the m4/ltversion.m4 is missing.... There is really a big
differences between libtool 1.5.x and 2.x ! Does the file is present ?

With libtool 2.x (and install option)  ltversion.m4 is automaticaly installed,
files  config.guess, ltmain.sh,  config.sub, install-sh are not needed (i've
remove them and it's building fine (they are created during make install).
Users (benoit and others) should try to remove them and see if they are
correctly created (and it's installing fine)

Here it's libtool version 2.2.6b (libtool --version);

We can keep compatibility with with 1.5.x libtool, but we will have lot of
headache with libtool 2.x,

++