[Gambas-user] [Fwd: Not Found component gb.form in /usr/local/lib/gambas2]

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 19 22:44:23 CET 2009

Yes, there are "hidden" dependencies: gb.draw, that is needed by all GUI
components, any gb.db.* driver that could be loaded by the gb.db component.

But you should get an error message while running your program if a Gambas
component written in C/C++ is missing.

Beside the hidden dependencies, you just have to list all "Library=" lines in
the .project file, and copy in the /lib/gambas2 directory all files beginning
with the component name.

For example: you have gb.form in the .project file? Do a "cp gb.form.*
<destination>".

If you want all the details, read the "how to package gambas" page on the
wiki.

Benoît Minisini