[Gambas-user] Editor control

John john33 at ...2339...
Mon Dec 14 22:09:05 CET 2009

> Do you use Gambas 3 ? Do you use the latest revision ?

That would have been useful information to add, sorry. I tried both
Gambas 2.18 and Gambas 3 svn (updated today).
> Editor.Flags[Editor.ShowModifiedLines] = False
> Editor.Flags[Editor.ShowCurrentLine] = False
>
> Regards,

That is what I was using, sorry if I am missing something basic.

Here is what I tried, FMain has an Editor control named Editor1 and in the
Form_Open Sub ()
   Editor1.Text = File.Load("test.txt")
   Editor1.Flags[Editor.ShowModifiedLines] = False
   Editor1.Flags[Editor.ShowCurrentLine] = False
End

I wasn't sure if I needed Editor1.Reset, but tried it.

Also I copied the Highlight example and tried to turn off
ShowModifiedLines, still can't make it work. As soon as it loads a file
the Editor1 background becomes white.

Thanks,
John