[Gambas-user] Financial program

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Mon Dec 14 16:32:39 CET 2009

Hi,

I have already done little billing program for my parents little firm.
It was a learning exercise. It would make a big help to get little
companies to move to Linux if there was a financial program that run
on Linux and would be free. There comes in Gambas.

Is there already an GPLed financial program made with Gambas?
If not is someone having different parts of a system willing to donate
source code under GPL?

My billing program is so horrible that in it's condition I don't want
to show it's sources to anyone... it was my first Gambas program...

Why Gambas would be extra value for this kind of a project.? Gambas is
easy language and integrated editor makes it very easy to implement
user interface. Speed and other things which are good in C or C++ are
not so important. Naturally someone says Python would be way to go but
I find it more difficult than Gambas. Idea is that regular Joe with
little experimenting could change the program.

Best Regards
Kari

--
PIC - ARM - Microcontrollers - I2C - SPI
Keypads - USB-RS232 - USB-I2C - Accessories