[Gambas-user] gb3: Call trace in debug

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sun Dec 13 10:25:14 CET 2009

2009/12/13 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:

> but it will be not sufficient you need to reduce now the stack that
> take all the slide... there is a setting bug with the splitter
> controle... i need to investigate more...

Ok. Happy to help.

> The good news is when you have corrected the size, it is well saved in
> the conf file.

Yes, well, all I have to do is find the window so I can resize it, hey.

>> I'll pull the latest svn and recompile.
> and delete the config file too !

Yes, I figured that :)

Now, see? Us windows lusers can adapt :)

I haven't reached  sudo make install yet.

Gawd, I'll be happy when my 4-CPU, 16GB RAM, dual 3TB RAID5 machine is
back from the workshop. Damned thing has gone through 3 motherboards
in as many months. A recompile is, <BLINK> and miss it.