[Gambas-user] gb3: Call trace in debug

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Dec 13 09:36:29 CET 2009

Ok i've found the problem, so ...

i've corrected it in the last svn commit but for you just do that :

open the file at :

~/.config/gambas3/gambas3.conf

find the line : [FDebugInfo]

replace the value by : splDebug=[502,122]

then save the file

open IDE and try to do a step by step debug ... you will see the stack
backtrace list.

Fabien

2009/12/13 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...>:
> I've seen it somewhere, but can I find it in gb3? Nooooooooooo.
>
> Is there a call trace window when debugging in gb3? If there is, how
> do I display it?
there is a stack :