[Gambas-user] Isn't there an easier way...

Fri Dec 11 11:07:21 CET 2009

...of converting Gambas1 apps to Gambas2? I just thought, rebuilding the
forms and dialogs control for control, copying their X, Y, Height and
Width values and other properties one by one - it takes hours.

Hasn't anyone made a converter for the files yet? No requirement? It
couldn't be too hard as the file formats aren't that far apart. With
less complex projects I even managed to fake it manually, so Gambas2
would accept the files and the project continued running.

Regards

Rolf