[Gambas-user] Really dumb question about dialog forms

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Fri Dec 11 10:23:46 CET 2009

2009/12/11 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:

> Also if this is not to answer the question ...

It is an answer to the question.

> It is wiser to shut up!

> if you do not calm kadaitcha man you gonna get fired from this mailing
> list. I have not used it but you are insulting and it is not
> necessary. I would simply point out to you that all your intervention
> are not necessarily very bright

You can go and fuck yourself violently up the arse with the sharp end
of a broken champagne bottle for all I care.

Mes couilles sur ton nez.

I guess this means goodbye, hey? Parting is such sweet sorrow.