[Gambas-user] Workspace and object .Visible property

D. L. Fox ubuntu at ...2332...
Thu Dec 10 19:34:20 CET 2009

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Technically, the component itself is still visible. You just can't see
it because the tab to which it belongs is hidden.

If you need to know its visibility in that scenario, I guess you will
have to check to see if its tab is the currently selected tab.