[Gambas-user] How to close a modal dialog form?

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Tue Dec 8 17:40:48 CET 2009

Since the language of help documents aren't as clear to me, and I saw no
practical example I need your help. I would like to have a template message
dialog with title, text and an image I wrote a subroutine which would do the
things. It has an OK button upon itself, but I cannot close the window. I
would like this window to block other forms. How could I do that

PUBLIC SUB Messenger(naslov AS String, tekst AS String, slika AS String)
DIM imge AS PictureBox
DIM conti AS TextLabel
DIM butty AS Button
keret = NEW Form