[Gambas-user] Serial port data being changed ????

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Dec 8 13:16:43 CET 2009

2009/12/8 Les Hardy <les at ...2337...>:

> This is a Linux thing. Not Gambas.

Linux has a lot of "things". I learned the hard way that localhost
TCP/IP ports below 1024 are protected. Sheesh. I lost a full day to
that. Today I lost several hours to Gambas behaviour that is expained
by bugs in Qt3.

Nevertheless your point is valuable. I'm going to mark your "Linux
thing" for inclusion in the documentation. Of course, I first have to
figure out if icrnl flaf is a typo or an esoteric command line :)