[Gambas-user] Installing a Gambas program independent of the distribution through DIR GB

craf prog at ...2177...
Mon Dec 7 18:16:53 CET 2009

Hello Benoit.

 I'm trying to run Gambas on a computer that does not have the component
packages, based on the help that you gave the user JGuardon, which
wanted to run Gambas on a USB stick.
 In one of the points of support, type:

 2)copy the installation directory Gambas in another folder. Let's name
it "/my/Gambas/dir".

Question:

What installation directory is copied?. Those who are in usr/local/bin,
usr/local/lib, usr/local/share?, Or the program directory is being
created.

 At another point he said:

3) Create a script like that:

#!/bin/sh
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/my/ld/dir:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export GB_DIR=/my/gambas/dir
exec /my/application.gambas

Question:

This script, which must be saved to be executed?.

If you could give some idea, I appreciate it.

Regards