[Gambas-user] Serial Port Change Events Not Working after Upgrade to Karmic

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Dec 5 18:21:06 CET 2009

Ron a écrit :
> runned valgrind tool for a while.
>
> And I got a rather strange winner, I got 3 milion calls of _add_char in
> gb_error.c
>
> Some debug code hanging around or something like that?
>
> See attached valgrind file.

May be that's a source for what I noticed (Debian sid, XP2600+, 1.5GB RAM):
if I start a GB project while there a CPU (or I/O) hungry process running,
half the time GB says its running, but no window shows on screen.

JY
--
In which level of metalanguage are you now speaking?