[Gambas-user] Need a Ubuntu/Linux teacher

John kb2scs at ...2326...
Sat Dec 5 13:39:43 CET 2009

Hi All
       I am new to Linux. I am using Ubuntu 9.10.
What I am looking for is a kind person to help me off line with Linux
and Ubuntu.
No I do not intend to use this list as my Linux learning aid.
Other than this one message I will never ask this list for this type of
help again.

Yes I could join a Ubuntu mailing list. I am sure there are many very
good Ubuntu mailing lists out there. I just do not want to join yet
another mailing list.

Anyone interested in helping me out please contact me direct.

Just so that you know I do not know Linux but I do know computers.
My first computer was a vic-2o. I like most new Linux users have come
from the Windows world. I can make a Windows box sing.

Thank you for your time in reading this message.
Again from now on any message I send to this list will be about Gambas
and nothing else.

--
Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John KB2SCS