[Gambas-user] Problem with tableview when in edit mode

Thu Dec 3 23:11:45 CET 2009

Charlie Reinl ha scritto:
> Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 21:32 +0100 schrieb Doriano Blengino:
>
>> Charlie Reinl ha scritto:
>>
>>> Sorry Dariano,
>>>
>>> no meant, has not changed, even in 2.18.0  Revision: 2447 , the cursor
>>> moves from top left to bottom right and return if using left/right arrow
>>> key, or top to bottom and return if using up/down arrow key.
>>>
>>> Oh,  tableview is a gambas written component in gb.form there I think
>>> you find the problem.
>>>

>> Again, thanks to you two. I will investigate more - but I don't want to
>> peek and poke with gambas sources.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Have a look at ChangeLog 2.13 - 14 May 2009
>
> GB.FORM
>
>       * BUG: TableView now handle the Return/Enter key by raising the
>         Click event instead of automatically editing the cell, so that
>         non-editable cells are not edited by mistake.
>       * BUG: The same fix was applied to the way TableView handles arrow
>         keys.
>       * BUG: The TableView editor now has the same font as the master
>         TableView.
>       *

This is what I mean by "investigating"!

May be that by correcting a bug, a different one has been generated. In
fact I see many click events, one for every cell visited. This is the
desirable behaviour, if only, a single keypress would generate a single
movement. Sigh.

This changelog talks about a bug I've never seen - apart from the Return
key one, I think that in versions prior than 2.13 there was nothing
wrong with arrow keys. Well, we can wait for Benoit -or- I could in the
end take a look at gb.form (but I hate to do it).

Thanks again Charlie, the fog is getting lighter.

Good night (oder gute nacht, ou bonne nuit? I'm still trying to figure
out what is your real preferred language...),

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."