[Gambas-user] Qt Slider orientation

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Wed Dec 2 23:49:53 CET 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Charlie Reinl schreef:

> > > Same as ScrollBar !
> >
> > Yeah but different than Toolbar... (which has a orientation property for
> > this)
> > http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.form.mdi/toolbar/orientation?view
> >
> > Help... Benoit... it starts smelling like visual basic logic to me...
> > sorry... ;-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ron.
> >

> You are right: I didn't think doing the same thing when I made the Toolbar
> control.
>
> That's funny, isn't it?

Maybe the .orientation was more logic?

Suggest to add the .orientation to slider and scrollbar.
Add a 3' value to the orientation values as 'auto'
If set to auto it wil use the widht/height way else it use the
horizontal or vertical as current is definied.
Don't forget to add the auto function for the toolbar :) :)

Best regards,

Ron_1st