[Gambas-user] SYSTEM NOTIFICATIONS

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Wed Dec 2 00:12:06 CET 2009

Hi,
I haven't tried it, but maybe libnotify
(http://library.gnome.org/devel/libnotify/) is what it could be used
here to crate a component?  On the other hand I don't know whether
freedesktop.org have something similar to xdg-open for desktop neutral
system notifications...
Despite my previous words, when I needed a notification system and I
ended up using notify-send too.
Regards,
Toni

En/na Ricardo Díaz Martín ha escrit: