[Gambas-user] Xview selection cursor info

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Tue Dec 1 21:05:30 CET 2009

Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> si :
>
> PUBLIC SUB OBS_Open()
>
>     ' IF IsNull($sfrmNouveau) THEN Error.Raise("Vous devez définir un
> formulaire Nouveau")
>     ' IF IsNull($sModifier) THEN Error.Raise("Vous devez définir un
> formulaire Modifier")
>     IF IsNull($hGrid.DataField) THEN ERROR.Raise("Vous devez definir
> le champ identificateur")
>    $hGrid.Refresh
>    $hGrid.Grid.Row = 0
> END
>

> you need to modify FList...

Crap: I put it into RichDataGrid instead of here; I still have a great
deal to learn!

Thanks Fabien

--
Real computer scientists don't comment their code.  The identifiers are
so long they can't afford the disk space.