[Gambas-user] How many row in a GridView ?

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sun Aug 30 18:27:16 CEST 2009

Alle 17:53, mercoledì 26 agosto 2009, hai scritto:
> I think what you are looking for is the "Scaled" property for the form. If
> you set this to false, I understand the objects should stay the same size.
>
> Hope this helps
Thanks,
...but GridView does not seem to have a "Scaled" property.

--------------------
>hey Pino,

>you can count the number of rows in the gridview control like this

>Gridview1.Rows.Count

>as for the height of each one of the rows... now that you prolly have to do
>some calculations yourself using the fonts that your gridview control and
>your QT Theme use.

>I hope it helps

>Regards,
>Dimitris
--------------------
I know exactely how many rows there are because I write at 12 by 12.
The problem is that if the screen is 1280X1024 I get all them, but in 1024X768
the number of rows is less.

The strange is that reducing the font size in QT-config I get less (not more)
raws.

How can I calculate ? How can I know how hight is a row in GridView in
function of the font ?

Best regards
Pino

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208