[Gambas-user] How to to copy a file which is into the project directory ?

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Wed Aug 26 18:45:24 CEST 2009

Hi
I would like to copy a default configuration file from the project directory
to its natural place...but I do not succeed.
--------
 IF NOT Exist(User.Home &/ ".config/gambas" &/ Application.Name & ".conf")
THEN
   COPY Application.Name & ".conf " TO User.Home &/ ".config/gambas " &/
Application.Name & ".conf "
 ENDIF
---------

Which path has Application.Name & ".conf "  stored into the project dir. ?

I remember having read something on the argument, but I can not find it again.

Thanks
Pino

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208