[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Aug 24 21:42:38 CEST 2009

fabien at ...1008...:~$ sh report-ng
System Report for Gambas
Found distro information at /etc/lsb-release!
Detected distro: ubuntu
Saved to report2.log
Done.
fabien at ...1008...:~$ cat report
report2.log  report-ng
fabien at ...1008...:~$ cat report2.log
[OperatingSystem]

OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.28-14-generic
CPUArchitecture=x86_64
DistributionVendor=ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 9.04"

[Gambas]
Gambas1=Not Installed
Gambas2=2.8.2
Gambas2Path=/usr/bin/gbx2
Gambas3=2.99.0
Gambas3Path=
fabien at ...1008...:~$

it work well here too... just ... you have a blank line after
"[OperatingSystem]"