[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Aug 24 19:52:42 CEST 2009

Salut,

about, sysinfo.sh

the infos about distros, worked at the time I'v used them, today only
for Ubuntu I can confirm that.

the gambas2/3 Revision is not puled out from svn, so it my be not the
one who is finally/successfully installed on the box.

It would be useful to know from Benoit, which versions are not needed
and which one are needed and not in the list.

One I added this afternoon for Qt4 :

sysInfo.log  2>&1
dpkg -p libqt4-core >> sysInfo.log  2>&1

and ther are nothing for  KDE4

Some info's could be shorter with a egrep or grep -e

Charlie