[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Mon Aug 24 19:47:30 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Joshua Higgins
<joshiggins at ...1601...>wrote:

> M0E Lnx, can you try this?
>
> 2009/8/24 M0E Lnx <m0e.lnx at ...626...>
>
> > and the overall output is not good...
> >
> > your quotes are throwin the whole thing off I think
> >
> > ==============
> > #!/bin/bash
> >
> > # System Report
> > # GPL'd
> > # Based on David Villalobos Cambronero's original report script
> >
> > # Collect the data for OS
> >
> > OutputFile='report2.log';
> >

> > OS="`uname`"
> > KERNEL="`uname -r`"
> > ARCH="`uname -m`"
> >
> > ====================
> > maybe try
> > OS=$(uname)
> > KERNEL=$(uname -r)
> > ARCH=$(uname -m)

> > Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008
> 30-Day
> > trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and
> focus
> > on
> > what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
> > Crystal Reports now.  http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july

Fedora requires /etc/*release or /etc/issue, /etc*-release does not work!

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org