[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Mon Aug 24 19:44:56 CEST 2009

Hmmm.... I run it from Desktop, did I do something wrong?
@Ubuntu 9.04 64bit

[: 35: -a: unexpected operator
[: 35: -a: unexpected operator
[: 35: -a: unexpected operator
[: 35: -a: unexpected operator
report2: 39: gbx: not found   (I haven't install Gambas1)

Report2.log

[OperatingSystem]

OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.28-15-generic